Friday, October 30, 2015

May Your Home Be Filled with Joy

I have another project featuring a stamp from the new Stacey Yacula Snowflake Grove collection.


I colored the Treehouse image with Copic Markers onto a square background. I then colored one of the gnomes from the Emmett and Emerson set, fussy cutting him out and then placing him in the scene with foam tape. The sentiment from the  new Snowflake Grove Sentiment set was stamped directly onto the panel. After inking the edges of the patterned paper background with Ranger Distress Gathered Twigs ink, I attached the image panel to it then added a couple of wood veneer embellishments.

Products: Purple Onion Designs stamps, Fancy Pants dp, Studio Calico and Lawn Fawn Wood Veneer, Ranger Distress Ink, Copic Markers
Copics: Tree-W00, W1, W2, E30, E33, E35; Shutters/Door-YG0000, YG91, YG93; Hearts/Mushrooms-R30, R32, R35; Mushroom stems-E81; Snow-G0000; Sky-BG70, BG0000, BG000

Don't forget there is a limited time flat price of $100 for the entire collection until November 4th. Of course you can just pick out your favorites on an individual basis too.


This is also the last day for The Daily Marker 30 Day Coloring Challenge and I am happy to say that I am 30 for 30! A huge thank you to Kathy for running such a fabulous challenge. Not only did I complete my Halloween and Thanksgiving cards, I also got a head start on Christmas cards. And as an added bonus I have quite a few Christmas images for future cards!



2 comments:

  1. Love this beautiful new PO stamp set! Just so sweet and adorable and your card is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is darling! I love the little scene you created!

    ReplyDelete