Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Meadow {New Purple Onion Designs Snowflake Grove by Stacey Yacula}

I have another project featuring a stamp from the new Stacey Yacula Snowflake Grove collection.


I first created the watercolor background with Blueberry Sky ink allowing to dry in between additional layers of color. I then dropped water on it to represent a snowy day. The sentiment from the new Snowflake Grove Sentiment set was stamped directly onto the background. I colored Meadow with Copic Markers, adding a few pin dots with a white Gelly Roll pen. After fussy cutting out I attached to the watercolor background with foam tape. I wrapped twine around the image piece and then attached it to the card base for a clean and simple card.

Products: Purple Onion Designs stamp, Ranger Watercolor cs, PTI cs and ink, The Twinery twine, Copic Markers
Copics: Deer-E50, E51, E53, W00, E81, R00, E30, E31, E33, W1; Scarf-R01, R02, R05


Don't forget there is a limited time flat price of $100 for the entire collection until November 4th. Of course you can just pick out your favorites on an individual basis also. 





No comments:

Post a Comment