Wednesday, June 22, 2016

A Fintastic Friend

Hello! I am back again using a recently purchased stamp set. I haven't been buying a lot of stamps because I just have not had time to get inky with them. So after months and months of not buying anything I recently purchased from three different companies in one weekend. The promise to myself was that I had to use them as soon as received and I have managed to do that. Today's card features the new C.C. Designs Under the Sea set. I use to design for this company so I know how cute their stamps are!


I stamped the mermaid image onto Copics X-Press It card stock, colored with Copic markers and then fussy cut out. I then used Ranger Liquid Pearls to add to dimension to her pearls. To create the card background I used two sizes of Lil Inker Designs Stitched Circle dies to cut out "bubbles" from Bazzill textured card stock and then backed the cut outs with some Avery Elle patterned paper. I attached to the card base and then added a border using the Taylored Expressions Wave Border die along with a strip of patterned paper. The sentiment was stamped directly onto the card background using Blue Jay ink.

Products: C.C. Designs stamps, Fancy Pants and Avery Elle dp, PTI and Bazzill cs, Doodlebug sequins, Ranger Liquid Pearls, Lil Inker Designs and Taylored Expressions die, MFT and Simon Says ink, Copic Markers
Copics: Skin-E000, E00, E01, E13, R20; Hair-E50, Y21, E33, E35; Top-YG0000, YG21, YG23, YR01, YR12; Tail-B21, B23, B26; Pearls-W00, E81

I hope everyone is staying cool. I got extremely overheated on Monday and really haven't felt the same since. Be careful!

1 comment: