Monday, June 27, 2016

On Your Wedding Day {Purple Onion Designs}

June is wedding month and today's card was created for the son of good friends who was married this past weekend.


I stamped the image from the Purple Onion Designs Little Church set onto Copics X-Press It cardstock, lightly colored with Copic markers and then fussy cut out. I cut the card background from textured cardstock with a stitched rectangular die. I then cut a circle window used a stitched circle die and then placed a piece of fabric based card stock inside the window. We have been cleaning out our upstairs closets in preparation for new carpet and I found it in my old 12x12 scrapbook stash. You will probably see it again now that I have rediscovered it! The sentiment from the set was stamped directly onto the background using Smoke ink. This set also has some meaningful sentiments for the inside of the card.

Products: Purple Onion Designs stamps, Ki Memories dp, Doodlebug enamel dots, Lil Inker Designs and MFT dies, MFT and Simon Says inks
Copics: W00, E81, C00, C1, C3, BG0000, BG70, YR30, YR31

See the Purple Onion Designs blog for more inspiration.




1 comment:

  1. Hi Nancy! This is just too sweet and so perfect for a happy couple!

    Jeannie Thomas
    My Current Blog Challenge: Who's the Boss? (Embossing)
    More Info to Join Here:
    Dragonfly Journeys

    ReplyDelete