Thursday, December 15, 2016

You Will Name Him Jesus (#thereasonfortheseason)

I used several different Papertrey Ink stamp sets to create today's faith based Christmas card for for my #thereasonfortheseason series. If you missed the others, you can find them here.

Afterall, Jesus is the reason for the season. 


After stamping the nativity image from the Star of Wonder using blueberry ink, I cut out with a circle die and then matted with cardstock. I then stamped several of the foliage from the Holiday Greens set using catkin and raspberry ripple ink and cut out with the matching dies. I prepared the background by flicking a small amount of blue gray watercolor ink on the card front and then stamped the sentiment from the Inspired;Jesus Mini Stamp set using blueberry ink. After layering the foliage and nativity pieces onto the card base using a combo of glue and foam tape, I used the Inspired:Jesus die to cut a couple of layers with the top one cut from raspberry ripple cardstock. After stacking them together, the piece was attached to the layered cluster. I finished it with stacked star cut with a die from the Small Sketched Stars die set.

Products: Papertrey Ink stamps and dies, PTI and Stampin' Up cs, MFT, Simon Says and Stampin' Up inks, Kuretake Zig Watercolor Brush Marker

Blessings to you.


No comments:

Post a Comment