Saturday, July 15, 2017

Express Mail from the North Pole (#christmasinjuly2017)

Summer is a wonderful time of the year but then again so is Christmas so I am doing a Christmas in July series. My goal is to make at least 20 cards this month but I am not going to stress over the goal. The point is to get a jump start on my Christmas cards while enjoying the process. See below on how to participate too.



Today's card primarily features images from the Reverse Confetti North Pole Wishes retired set. I stamped the sentiment using both pure poppy and blueberry sky ink directly onto the card front. I used the The Cat's Pajamas Square Stamp to cut the postage style square from green parkakeet card stock. And whew!, it fit over the sentiment and was attached using foam tape. After stamping the envelop and holly from the North Pole Wishes I cut out with the matching dies.  I colored with Copic makers and also attached with foam tape. I embossed the edges with a Lil Inker Designs Side-Stitched Rectangle die and then stamped a couple of more small images from The Cat's Pajamas J*lly H*liday set. A few enamel dots finished it up.

Products: Reverse Confetti stamps and dies, The Cat's Pajamas stamps and die, PTI cs, Lil Inker Designs die, MFT and PTI ink, Copic Markers
Copics: C00, C1, YG21, YG13, YG23

If you feel like joining me to get a head start on your Christmas cards, please link up below. I would love the inspiration and promise I will stop by to take a look and comment. If you post to instagram, use #christmasinjuly2017.

 photo signaturecopy_zpsn7wywovz.png







No comments:

Post a Comment