Saturday, November 25, 2017

You Warm My Heart

I have another Christmas tag for the 25 Day of Christmas Tags challenge that I have also placed on a card.

I was inspired by Elena's Day 12 tag. I loved the subtle colors with the punch of red and of course the sweet critter images.


I had a hard time deciding on a set but finally selected Lawn Fawn Snow Day since I had not used in a while. Those bunnies are just too cute anyway. I stamped the images, cut out with the matching dies and then colored with Copic markers. After cutting the tag from white cardstock using the Pretty Pink Posh Stitched Duo 1 die, I stamped a heart using soft stone ink and the sentiment over it plus the small hearts and snowflake using pure poppy ink. I created a snow bank with a scalloped edge die and attached with foam tape. After adhering the animal images, I tied gray and white twine in the tag hole.



To balance out the subtle colors in the tag, I decided to make a colorful background for it using fired brick and festive berries distress ink and water onto watercolor cardstock. After the panel dried I cut it with a wonky stitched die and added the completed tag.

Products: Lawn Fawn stamps and dies, Ranger, PTI and Neenah cs, Divine Twine, MFT, Pretty Pink Posh and Simon Says dies, Ranger Distress, PTI and MFT ink, Copic Markers
Copics: C00, C1, C3, R20, R22, R24, R27


 photo signaturecopy_zpsn7wywovz.png

1 comment: