Saturday, December 9, 2017

Happy Pawlidays

Amazingly, we got 5 1/2 inches of snow yesterday. In Alabama. A rarity.




Today's card is for our dog loving family. In fact I colored the puppy in the color of our grand dog, Cora a mini labradoodle.



After stamping the various images from the My Favorite Things Happy Pawlidays set, I cut out with the matching dies and colored with Copic markers. I used the Pretty Pink Posh Storybook die with an MFT stitched rectangle die to cut a cover from soft stone cardstock. After attaching to the card front I stamped the sentiment inside one of the blocks using new leaf ink. The images were attached with a combo of glue and foam tape for dimension.

Products: My Favorite Things stamps and dies, PTI cs, Pretty Pink Posh die, MFT and PTI ink, Copic Markers
Copics: Dog-E30, E31, E33, E35; Hat-W00, E81, R20, R22, R24; Scarf-YG11, YG13, YG23; Gift-B0000, B000, B01, YG11, YG23

I am submitting this to the Merry Monday #268 Santa Hat Challenge even though my pooch's hat is all red.


I hope you are having a great weekend! 

 photo signaturecopy_zpsn7wywovz.png

No comments:

Post a Comment